Meet Our Team
As South Jersey’s Premier Wine School, it’s our passion to pair great experiences with great wine. Delivered by a team with the highest of credentials, a deep knowledge of wine and an award-winning resume.
Whether you know a little or a lot about wine, we’re here to help you better understand the wonderful art of winemaking in a fun, hands-on, interactive learning environment without the pretentiousness too commonly found in the wine world. It’s our goal to provide a truly unique educational experience that inspires the same passion we have for wine and life.
Vince started winemaking full time in 2000 and has completed course work at the University Of California at Davis including: Fundamentals of Wine Chemistry and Introduction to Wine Analysis for Professional Winemakers and Winery Lab Workers.
Vince has won numerous winemaking awards including:
- 2nd Place Professional Choice, Chianti 2004, Hammonton Rotary 2006 Competition
- Bronze Medal, Petit Syrah 2005, Vinifera Varietals Red Winemaker International Amateur Wine Competition 2007
- 1st Place Professional Choice, Barolo 2006, Hammonton Rotary 2008 Competition
- 1st Place Professional Choice, Pinot Noir 2006, Hammonton Rotary 2008 Competition
- 1st Place People’s Choice, Pinot Noir 2006, Hammonton Rotary 2008 Competition
Michael has been making wine for most of his adult life and has been making wine full time since he co-foundered Gino’s School Of Wine in 2000. Michael has traveled extensively through out the wine regions of California, Chile, and Italy visiting wineries and learning winemaking. He is also the manager of Gino Pinto Inc., a distributor of winemaking equipment and a wholesale distributor of wine grapes.